About SPECTRA® Eco-Print:
Eco-Print Printable Heat Transfer Material is perfect for making full-color graphics to apply on to light or dark fabrics. This thin, easy to work with material makes it an Imprintables Warehouse customer favorite. Eco-Print is designed for use with printers and print/cut devices that print with solvent and eco-solvent based inks. It can be heat applied to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, and cotton/polyester blend fabrics.
• Creates Full-Color Graphics for Heat Application
• Economically Friendly
• Applies to Cotton, Cotton/Polyester, or Polyester Material
• Hot Peel Only
• Roll Widths Available are 20” (**All Roll Widths are Approximate**)
• Roll Lengths Available are 5yd, 10yd, & 25yd
Why Choose SPECTRA® Eco-Print:
Eco-Print Printable Heat Transfer Material is also CPSIA compliant making it usable on children's apparel and with 20"widths, you are able to accomodate virtually any size production run.
• Produce up to 40% more items a day with 10-second application
• Cut down waste and production time by 20% with it’s easy weeding capabilities; second behind SPECTRA® Quick-Print
• Eco-Print is CPSIA compliant and designed for use on children's apparel (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
*Note: All Roll Widths Are Approximate